In the life of your company, you'll always need to work with people on an occasional basis. You'll need what they have to offer, maybe even regularly, but you won't need so much you'll want to hire someone full time. While you might feel you know how to find some QA backup, dev support or admin assistance, you may be intimidated by areas outside of your core competency. This occasional series aims to help.
- 5 things you need to think about first
- 7 key factors you need to know before hiring a graphic designer - we could not have put it better ourselves
- 10 things to consider when hiring a graphic designer
- 8 questions to ask when hiring a graphic designer - we especially recommend #8!
- 27 things not to ask for ;-)
Like our curated posts? Please share.
Want help with other questions you have? Let us know below and we'll round up more articles for you.